To be used with the Stryker Air II Low Air-Loss Surface.
The Stryker Air low air-loss pulsation therapy support surfaces are designed for the care, prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers and for patients who have been assessed to be at-risk from the complications of immobility. Through continuous low air-loss, Stryker Air I and Air II provide constant moisture control to help prevent skin maceration. Stryker Air provides quiet and comfortable pulsation therapy, as well as a patient position sensor which optimizes support for patients during head-of-bed articulation. Simple enough for one-person installation, Stryker Air features a rapid inflation time of just 10 seconds for extremely quick delivery of care, providing caregivers with peace of mind and solutions on demand.
- Low air-loss provides excellent airflow to keep the patient's skin environment dry and cool, helping to prevent maceration and moisture build-up that can lead to pressure ulcers
- Pulsation therapy oscillates air throughout the mattress every 30 seconds, helping to improve patient circulation
- Automatic five minute panel lockout to avoid tampering
- Quick CPR deflation in ten seconds
- Anti-kink, easy to clean air supply hose set
Hospital Grade Plug:Yes
Amphere Rating:1A running
Current Leakage:< 100 Microamperes
Agency Approvals:UL/CUL Approved
Stryker Air Low Air Loss Mattress Brochure
Air I, Air II, Arise 1000EX In-Service Video