The Plexus® Aire Select controller is designed to work with the Plexus® Aire Select Mattress, Aire Select Overlay and Aire Select Safety Mattress. It provides high volume low air loss circulating over 100 liters per minute of air to reduce heat and moisture to help manage the patient microclimate. Its alternating pressure cycles every five minutes for enhanced therapy.
SPJGaymar Plexus Air Select Low air loss/Alternating Pressure Overlay. 35Wx76Lx3.5-6D - 350lb The Control Unit: Effective low-air-loss to assist with moisture control Selectable Alternating Pressure with a five minute cycle time Max. Inflate for easy patient positioning Patient settings are restored after power outages CPR quick release provides for rapid deflation Control Unit is compact and lightweight The Therapeutic Support Surface: Deep air cells constructed of high quality coated nylon for low shear and effective therapy Optional overlay (P200LAL25) provides pressure redistribution, alternating pressure, and low-air-loss in a convenient effective mattress overlay Plexus quilted top sheet is highly vapor permeable and oversized providing a low friction, low shear barrier. Machine washable and available in nylon or silver Unique modular design facilitates cleaning and interchangeability Convoluted foam base provides additional safety for your patient
TKADesigned using Plexus® deep cell air technology, the Aire Select Mattress System has 20 nylon-coated, 8-inch-high air cells to immerse and envelop patients for optimal pressure redistribution. Low air loss is provided from each cell, circulating over 100 liters of air per minute to reduce heat and moisture to help manage the patient microclimate. Alternating pressure cycles every five minutes for enhanced therapy. The Aire Select Mattress also features a foam base for additional protection during power outages and is covered with a quilted Plexus® nylon top cover that reduces shear.
- Choice of mattress or overlay
- Mattress is effective for all stages of pressure ulcers
- Overlay is effective for prevention and early treatment of pressure ulcers
- Deep-cell, low-air-loss, selectable alternating pressure therapy
- User-friendly controller allows for customized therapy
- Optional foam safety bolsters
- Oversized top sheet cover for additional protection against shear available in nylon or Gaymar silver, which is embedded with silver ions
- Suitable for all healthcare environments
Aire Select Brochure