The OnCare LiftSeat® LS450 combines the breakthrough LiftTek Core Assistive Technology with bedside to bathroom flexibility to deliver the most advanced toilet transfer solution available for your safe patient handling and fall prevention programs.
Every LiftSeat® design detail translates science into practice and is engineered to prevent musculoskeletal injuries to caregivers and patients while meeting your facilitys safe patient handling objectives for safety, hygienics, clinical outcomes, reduced costs and quality of life.
The OnCare LiftSeat® is available in standard and bariatric options. Please visit OnCareMedical.com for more detailed information.
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Reduces the risk of staff and patient injury by delivering the hip, knee and ankle joint support required during the sit-to-stand motion path
- Moves easily and locks in place to provide bedside and over-the-toilet assistance anywhere in your facility
- Converts facility toilets to taller ADA height and increased weight rating without costly construction and plumbing modifications
- Large flat transfer seat with removable grab bars ensures safe, comfortable toileting transfers
- Pod design encloses mechanics for easy unit cleaning; open front enables easy cleaning of toilet and surrounding area
- Innovative drop-in commode bucket hygienically accommodates bedside toileting needs
Height:35" at push bar
Seating Height:19" to 21.5"
Width:24" outside grab bar / 21.5" inside grab bar
Base Footprint:26" x 27"
Weight Rating:450 lbs.
OnCare LiftSeat Behavioral Poster
OnCare LiftSeat Brochure
OnCare LiftSeat Data Form
OnCare LiftSeat Whitepaper
OnCare LiftSeat® In-Service & Demo Video