The LiftSeat® LS600 a bariatric powered toilet lift combines our breakthrough LiftTek Core Assistive Technology with bedside to bathroom flexibility to deliver the most advanced bariatric toilet transfer solution available for your safe patient handling and fall prevention programs. Whether used bedside or over-the-toilet, the LS600 Bariatric Toilet Lifts unique design delivers a safe, stable,easy-to-use toilet transfer solution that greatly reduces the physical force required by caregivers to help patients on and off the toilet. The wide, ergonomic, easy-to-clean transfer seat features stable, removable grab bars to facilitate lateral transfers.
- 650 lb. weight capacity
- Reduces the risk of staff and patient injury by delivering hip, knee and ankle joint support required during the sit-to-stand motion path
- Moves easily and locks in place to provide bedside and over-the-toilet assistance anywhere in your facility
- Converts facility toilets to taller ADA heigh and increased weight rating without costly construction and plumbing modifications
- Large flat transfer seat with removable grab bars ensures safe, comfortable toileting transfers
- Pod design encloses mechanics for easy unit cleaning; open front enables easy cleaning of toilet and surrounding area
- Innovative drop-in commode bucket hygienically accommodates bedside toileting needs
Height:40" at push bar
Seating Height:20" to 22"
Width:32" outside grab bar / 28" inside grab bar
Base Footprint:28" x 30"
Weight Rating:650 lbs.
OnCare LiftSeat Behavioral Poster
OnCare LiftSeat Brochure
OnCare LiftSeat LS600 Bariatric Data Sheet
OnCare LiftSeat White Paper
OnCare LiftSeat® In-Service & Demo Video