The Stryker Arise® 1000EX surface design and aesthetics provide versatile options for all patients. The surface can be customized to each patient with intuitive controls, and inflatable width and length air bladders. The combination of low air-loss and pulsation therapy provide the best in patient care and wound healing. To maximize patient comfort during transports, the visco-elastic foam bottom ensures that patients will never bottom out.
For more information, please visit Stryker.com.
- Design and aesthetics allow for flexibility to serve as a standard hospital bed surface
- Inflatable width and length air bladders can be customized to each individual patient
- Twenty individual therapy cells help to evenly distribute the patient's weight and maximize pressure relief and ensure patient comfort
- Pulsating feature oscillates air throughout the mattress every 30 seconds providing increased patient comfort
- Foam bottom ensures that patients will never bottom out
- CairRails provide an additional two inches of patient support
Width:36, 42, 48"
Weight Capacity:1000 lbs.
Arise 1000EX Brochure
Air I, Air II, Arise 1000EX In-Service Video